Thursday, December 4, 2008

Randy's First Turkey TROT!!!



Right before Randy Left The kids getting ready to leave to go see daddy finish!


Randy finishing the race.......Had to get a photo with the "famous turkey"


Randy participated in his first ever turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning this year. He started running about 6 months ago and he LOVES it! HE amazes me how well he has done! He has really gotten himself into incredible shape and he looks great!

The weather was nice and cool with rain sprinkling off and on through the run. He did the 6.2 miles in exactly 1 hour. he had a great time also. The kids and I had fun cheering him on and seeing him finish! Way to go babe...keep up the great work!














3 comments:

Jana said...

Just awesome!!! Way to go Randy! I saw Graham where he told me he beat his wifey! Looks like fun! (well, running's not fun for me, but it looks like fun for everyone else)!

The Slider Family said...

Sorry it has been a while. Your husband is amazing! I was down in AZ for Thanksgiving and did the 2 mile Turkey Trot with my Dad and sisters...maybe someday we'll advance to the 10K. Hope you are doing good.

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!! Good for Randy!