Tuesday, June 30, 2009

EGG NOODLES ANYONE?



taylor has this little friend and they LOVE to run into the grocery store for me. They are dying for me to give them a WHOLE list and send them in to get everything.......Last night I was making dinner and I needed some EGG NOODLES so I ran the girls up to Sprouts to grab some. I reminded Taylor that egg noodles are the type of noodles we use with stroganoff, etc. and she understood what I was saying. Plus I figured since they were at sprouts and that is such a tiny place, they could always ask an employee to help them.

Well I ran and picked up my other 2 kids a mile away at my sisters house and came back to get the girls at Sprouts.....well when I got there both Taylor and Brandi were standing outside just waiting for me with nothing in their hands! They both jumped in the car and said........Mom they don't have egg noodles, they only have ENRICHED EGG NOODLES!! I about died laughing.......I said that is what they are go grab a package! Then Brandi says but they are $6.99 a package....I was like holy cow it must be a huge bag! Long story short, they came out with a box of EGG fettuccine noodles...and they read the sign wrong, they were only 3.98. Thanks Taylor and Brandi...maybe I should not be lazy and just shop myself!

3 comments:

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

Gotta love it!! Funny story!

Jana said...

I love those girls! So cute! And happy birthday Megan! She's so cute in all those birthday pics! She's such a sweetie!

Jana said...

So I just decided to make your no-bake cookies & couldn't find the recipe so I jumped on your blog to find it from last year. I must say it was cute to scroll through your posts last year, see your cute kids grow up, what you were up to, & find that yummy recipe from a post last May. Thanks Mere!