Thursday, June 18, 2009

Megan's birthday doll from grandma great


For Megan's 5th birthday my grandma has talked about this special gift she has made for megan......megan has been SO excited for her birthday so she could see what grandma-great made her. So my grandma comes over the morning of her birthday and gives her this porcelain doll that she made. It is beautiful, she made everything on it, including her clothes. My grandma tells megan all about it, how precious and breakable it is, how she needs to be so careful, how she can't push it in her doll stroller, on and on.....Well I think she scared megan cause after all the "rules" my grandma wants a picture and megan is like "NO WAY"...it might break! We had to bribe megan to hold the doll for some pictures. Long story short, the doll has stayed in my room cause megan is scared the doll will break if it's in her room!




Grandma-great also brought over many other fun gifts from the dollar store and megan was thrilled with each of them!








Also, had to throw this picture in since I'm not ever in any pictures. grandma also brought over these cute rooster salt n pepper shakers for my birthday.....thanks grandma!


Feeding the baby.....her first bottle!






No comments: