Saturday, September 12, 2009

Less then 100 days!

Everytime I get on my blog I watch the little countdown to the right of my blog that tells me how many days until my due date.....It's always seemed so far away until I realized that we have less then 100 days now! These next few months are so crazy with all the holidays as it is, I'm sure it's going to FLY!

Things are still going great with this pregnancy. I can't believe how great I feel and how much energy I still have. I know it won't be this way until the end, but I will continue to enjoy it while it lasts.

We still don't have a name picked out, I really like the "EE" or "EY" at the end of a name for a little girl, so I think i'll start focusing on that! I'll take any suggestions....

Megan suggests about 10 names a day.....EVERY girl name in her class or any girl she meets, etc. Some of them are quite interesting, and some are quite common, and some are just plain hilarious cause she makes half of them up!

If anyone has any name suggestions.....send them this way!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Avery, Kelsie, Carlie, Abbie, Courtney, Sydnee, Ellie, Brook, Katie, I"ll have to keep thinking. So much fun!

The Weights said...

Emmalee or Karlee? That is so funny Megan suggest so many names. I bet one of the days she is going to say a name and you guys be like thats it! Well I hope so at least. Good luck!

The Weights said...

Oh I just thought of another name. There is a girl in our ward named Kendree. I think it is super cute and its kind of like Kenadee, but shorter so it fits with your other kids names. But I know you didn't really care about that. Anyways, just a suggestion.

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

I have a friend with a Brynlee and a friend with a Brooklee. I've always loved those names. Good Luck!!