Friday, September 4, 2009

Travis and Taylor want to be in charge!

Travis and taylor are wanting to be elected as student council officers of their school. Travis wants to be the President and Taylor wants to be the Treasurer. Last night we wrote up a little paragraph on why they would make good candidates for their job and we included a picture! The general election is next week and then the primary election will be the week after. Here is what they said......(both of them wrote the majority of this themselves....I had to actually cut some of it out cause not everything would fit on their papers they were given.

This was Travis'

I feel you should vote for me as your President because I feel like I am qualified to be the best president ever! I am a natural born leader because I am the oldest of 5 kids in my family, and I have many responsibilities at home caring for my younger siblings. I also feel that you can depend on me for anything, and you need that in a president. If you ever need anything from me, I will do my best to have it ready as soon as possible. I am a great people person; I can get along with ANYONE so I know I can relate to everyone in our school. I have been involved as a student council class representative and I always made sure my class was aware of what was going on, and I would do the same for the school.

I am actively involved in orchestra, mustang fiddling and video club at Madison. In my spare time I love to go to the sand dunes, play sports, attend scouts, hang out with friends and cousins and just have fun!

Please vote for Travis Ferrin as President and I promise you will not be disappointed!


This Was Taylor's


You should vote for me because I would be a very responsible Treasurer. For example, do you like the pencil machine? If you didn’t have a responsible and dependable treasurer, you wouldn’t have any pencils! Another reason you should vote for me is I am a very good at Math and I am also a straight A student. I also work very well with other students and I love to be around other people.

In my spare time I love to ride quads, dive, swim, shop and hang out with friends and my family.


I promise I will be the best Treasurer. Please VOTE Taylor Ferrin for Treasurer and you will have the best school year ever!

5 comments:

Jana said...

I'd vote for 'em both!!!

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

Very cute! What good kids you have!! Good luck to both of them. Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

man i wish i could go to madison!!! i would vote them in a HEARTBEAT!! hope its all going well!!

-reagan

Sadi and Morgan Pope said...

How cute!!! :) It sounds like you guys are doing great. I miss all those scrapbook parties!

Kaylee said...

So how did the great election of 09 turn out? Hopefully they both made it to the big house.