Sunday, November 8, 2009

Taylor made "YOU TUBE!"

This is Taylor's "On Broadway" performance last night....She is the one on the right in the white shirt. She did such a great job and more importantly she LOVED doing it! Way to go Taylor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xM5y_ZyPEw

In other news....Today was the kids primary program and they all did so great. Each one of them had their parts memorized and knew all the songs they were supposed to sing. One funny thing that happened that I want to document though....As we are pulling into the church this morning Megan says OUCH! my stomach hurts! I asked her if she felt sick and she said I feel like I'm going to throw up. 2 seconds later my hands and her dress were covered in Cocoa Puffs from her breakfast she had just eaten. I dropped all the kids off to set up the nursery and I took Megan home to change her. She kept saying I'm not sick and I want to do my part in the primary program. Long story short she has been perfectly fine all day, did a great job in the program and seems perfectly fine! CRAZY! Thanks to all of our family who came to watch our kids. Anney sat on Aunt Shari's lap the whole time and when we came home from church she said...I want Aunt Shari to sit with us at church ALL THE TIME! She loved it and of course I loved it also!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Yah thanks... I got to sit next to the sick kid on the stand! Just joking she was totally fine & cute as always! Funny girl!