Wednesday, May 28, 2008

End of The School Year Awards Assembly....



Warning...this might be really messed up...I'm going to try and add photos!!!


Travis and Taylor had their end of year Awards Assembly last Wednesday. Both of them had such incredible teachers and that resulted in a wonderful year. They both are really good students and Randy and I are so proud of them. Travis received an Honor Roll certificate and medal this year for making honor roll every quarter and Taylor got Principals Citizenship Award. Every year each teacher picks a boy and girl from each class who are hard workers, nice to everyone, good students, and show outstanding citizenship everyday. This is actually Taylor's second year in a row winning this award. Like I said Randy and I were very proud of them!
(Sorry...if this sounds like bragging, but I'm making this my journal also!!)

3 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

How sad school is over. Having Ryan in school this year was so nice and now I know how all of you feel when school is out. I am happy that he starts summer school on Monday two days a week for the next month. Hope things are going good for you.

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO! you got a blog finally! so exciting!~ i can send you the instructions to fancy it up. if you want. let me know.

awesome awards!

Jana said...

Brag away! Much deserved due to great parenting!