Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Well here it is.......................

Our first blog entry. Everyone keeps asking me when we will have a blog and I kept putting it off. I thought it would take me forever to put it together, but in reality it took five minutes. I'm doing a blog in hopes that this will keep my family and friends up to date and also allow me to have a journal for my family. I'm looking forward to having enough entries so I can have it printed and bound.

Everything is going well here....the kids are out of school for the summer so we are enjoying playing with friends and swimming a ton!!! Even Anney LOVES the water and thinks she can jump off the diving board just like everyone else!

We had a great Memorial Day BBQ last night at our home with family, it was so much fun to get together and swim and play the WII. That WII causes some serious emotion to come out of some family members!!

Once I figure out how to post pictures, I will do so. Until then, everyone have a safe and fun summer!!!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Yayyyyyyyy! Go Mere! Welcome to the world! Cute family pic! Love your family!!!

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

Good Job girl! Your family is too stinkin cute!

Becky porter said...

wow I love the picture, the green was a good choice. Im glad you got into the bloggin world!!!

Unknown said...

I love your family picture!!!

joni said...

Wow! I am so impressed! Way to Go Mere! Love you! Love the family picture!

Michele said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! I wish I had a digital camera so I could start my blog again. It's just no fun with out pics.

I LOVE the family picture at the top of your blog!!! YOu've got such adorable kids!!!

Michele