Friday, May 30, 2008

For all you CostcoAHOLICS!!! (or maybe that is just ME!!)

Just an F.Y.I.......The Superstition Springs Costco will be closing next week cause a new one will be opening up just down the street....anyways they have TONS of their clothes marked down WAY cheap!!! For example I got a pair of Lucky Jeans for 9.97 for Randy, Hurley Boardshorts for Travis for 4.97, etc. Even a swimsuit for me that was normally 30 bucks for 14.97. Anyways....if you want..... it might be worth checking out....things are going really fast though. I bought all this stuff last Wednesday and when I went today it was marked down even cheaper and not a tons of sizes left....

I went to customer service and I gave them my receipt and they did a price adjustment and gave me 38 bucks back!!!! I couldn't believe it! These prices are the prices today...not what I paid on Wednesday. I dont' know if them are going to mark everything down eventually or what.....they told me they aren't moving anything to the new costco...they will either mark it down or send it to other costco's.

So there is your deal for the day!!! let me know what you get!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Holy cow... How have I been missing this? Ahhhhhhhh!

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

I know I went there on Thursday and got a bunch of new clothes for the boys...4.97 for shorts and a shirt!! WoW!! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie said...

All their demo items will be 50% off as of next week, I am told by my hubby who is a Costco employee. Great tip!!!There may be a reason why Layne did not inform me off all the sales. I'll just have to ask him??:)!

lackrik said...

I was there friday night and saw those!!!! I was totally bummed though when I couldn't find the right sizes that I needed. If only I was a "Medium" or "small" LOL!