Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wannabe SWIMMER???















Hey Everyone! I took these pictures of Anney yesterday in her new "floatie" thing....let me tell you though...she HATES this thing! She will last in here for about 5 seconds. You can see her trying to squirm out in the second pictures. She's such a pain to take swimming cause she wants to swim like her brother and sisters. She thinks she can jump in like them, jump off the diving board, etc. It's crazy and not very enjoyable to swim with her. I thought maybe if I bought this little floating thing she would happy to float around with the kids, but nope she wants out and wants to swim! Oh well, waste of 15 bucks!
Randy got back late last night from being gone to Boston for a week, he had a great time visiting with some people he works with and attending a Boston Red Sox game at Fenway Park. I was quite jealous he got to go without me....most of you know how much I love baseball and visiting other ballparks, so I was quite jealous he got to do this. I even contemplated flying out Thursday morning to go to the game that night, but thought that's a little unrealistic.... The kids and I had fun while he was gone, we took it easy and hung out in the pool most of the time.
Travis and Taylor had their first swim meet last Thursday. This was the freestyle meet and they both did so awesome! They are really becoming fast swimmers and I think they really enjoy it. Of course it helps they have so many friends swimming with them this year, but hey whatever works! After the meet we went to Cici's pizza with our friends, I think we've started a new tradition of going out to eat after the swim meets!
Well i need to run and get my act together for Father's Day tomorrow...everyone have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok I just put those blue cloth floaties from walmart on Aiden and he can swim like the big kids. He jumps in and swims all by himself with those on. I will have to post a few pics of him in them because it is so funny, he just swims around the pool! You should try those!