Sunday, October 12, 2008

Megan learns to ride with no training wheels!





Megan LOVES to be outside riding her bike or scooter. I've never seen anyone ride as fast and crazy as she does! The other day we were outside and I said, Megan do you want me to take your training wheels off and she was so excited. So off they went and with a little help from Beckie our neighbor, she was off! This girl has no fear of anything.........she is crazy!!! She's already asked me if she can ride her bike with the kids next year to kindergarten and wants to know when she can do a triathlon!!! SCARY!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go Megan!!!That is a big step.

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big she is. What a cutie.

joni said...

cool! I love it! Way to go Megan! She is getting so big!

Shari Tate said...

doesn't surprise me a bit!!

She's amazing and will do anything she sets her mind to!

Gail said...

Such an exciting milestone for her! I have one of those daughters who's fearless too (Chelsea)! I can tell you're a good mom for that personality:). Life is never a dull moment with kids!