Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend FUN!!!


This little cutie LOVES to have her picture taken! She had a new outfit on and she was like MOM, take my picture! The thing that amazes me is she is dressed the same way I dressed when I was her age. Leggings, Big Shirt and a side ponytail! That is crazy that look is coming back. I REFUSED to RAT her ponytail though!!! Heaven help us if that every comes back and she Has NO BANGS to poof either!




The Family all enjoying a delicious dinner! SO YUMMY!

My niece Olivia is so stinkin' cute. Here she is singing all of her fun songs she knows. WE would stop singing at the end of every line so she would finish it for us, it was adorable!

This is Randy's new toy. This is our smoker that we bought. It is awesome. It has a couple big pork roasts in it cooking away. We pulled them after and poured BBQ sauce all over it. They are so YUMMY and delish!

Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt and Shelby(brigham's "fiance") and Megan and Whitney. They love Shelby.




Anney and her tiara!!




This was our weekend project...Planting a winter lawn! Hopefully it will be beautiful and green in a couple of months!


Last but not least the stitches came out today! She did great. I had to hold her down and she screamed for "DADDY" the whole time, but tahnks goodness it took less then a minute to get them out! Hopefully this is the last of the injuries for a while!




















2 comments:

joni said...

ok, brigham is getting married? Go thing I read your blog! What is up with this! Sorry I missed the party! You all look great! Love the new outfit, and I remember you looking the same way!

linznkidz said...

im so glad that anney's stitches are out...hooray!!! it looks so much better :-) but...now she cant be frankenstein for halloween!!! um...btw i might steal a few pix of our family get together for my blog...thanks for grabbing your camera :-)