Wednesday, October 22, 2008

random pictures....






I'm trying to be better at updating our blog. It's seems like the longer I wait the further behind I get. These are just some fun pictures I took this past weekend. We spent (well I should say Randy) spent all day saturday cleaning the toyhauler and quads. Like I said earlier, we brought it home from being up in Showlow all summer and it was filthy!!! He powerwashed and scrubbed the whole thing down! He also spent lots of time cleaning all the quads and camping things we brought home. I had to grab the camera when I walked outside and saw him up on the roof scrubbing away! He is amazing and is such a hard worker. I tend to do things as fast as I can and he is detailed and does such a good job. I would of sprayed the thing down with a hose or payed someone to come detail it! Also..you must notice our beautiful front lawn. The grass is so green and pretty. I'll take pictures this weekend after I plant all the winter/spring flowers. One more funny thing is Randy planted the front lawn and he ran out of time that day to plant the back lawn. So being the "so called nice wife" that I think I am, I decided to surprise him a couple days later by planting our back lawn We don't have that very big of an area of grass so I thought how hard could it be? Well let's just say Randy's lawn is beautiful and mine is very patchy. Very green in some areas and nothing in other areas! Oh well, next time I'll just let him do it!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Husbands are amazing!!! Goooo Randy! I love the Showlow pics!

Unknown said...

Lucky you getting to have flowers in the winter! Hope you'll post pictures when they bloom. Not an option in Idaho, LOL. Sounds like you had a great summer camping!

Gail said...

You're so on the ball and ambitious to plant the backyard yourself. Who cares if it's patchy...that will just remind your hubby how much you love him. I'm glad you have such a hard working good husband...you deserve it!