Tuesday, November 4, 2008







Can you believe this little monster is 18 months now and go in the nursery!! Randy and I have been counting down the Sundays since she was 6 months old. She has been our hardest kid to confine in church. Most of the time we don't even make it 10 minutes before we are out in the hallway. She is so dang smart that as soon as we sit down she points to the door and yells bye bye cause she doesn't want to stay in there! She's a turkey I tell ya!

She LOVES the nursery. I knew she wouldn't cry one bit also. I'm sure she is much happier in there then in Relief Society or Deacons quorum.....and her mom and dad are much happier also! We love you Anney....but you wear us out!

Also....this little monkey climbs out of her crib now! Anyone have any suggestions? It's a little frightening knowing your 18 month old can walk around your house in the middle of the night.....and I'm not going to take the risk of her hurting herself as she jumps out of her bed! I don't know what to do...all i know is i don't want her sleeping with me! She's just as wild in her sleep as she is when she is awake!

Good times at our house let me tell ya!

****Also i wanted to add that I took Anney in for her 18 month well check up and she is 33 inches long, her head circumference is 18.5 and she weighs a whole whoppin 20 lbs. exactly!!!***

6 comments:

Leah said...

I know you can get bedrails to put on a regular bed so they don't fall out of bed. I know it kind of stinks when they're done with their crib...life as you know it is over! :) Good luck!

The Whatcott Fam said...

Hi Meredith- when my 2nd oldest started to climb out of her crib I was just not ready to put her in a bed. I bought one of those "crib tents" and it was so worth it. I kind of felt mean, but it kept her in her crib until she was ready for a bed, and she didn't complain about it.

Unknown said...

The day they start nursery is the greatest day ever!

MaryAnn said...

Mere - she is so stinkin' cute! You've got your hands full! Hurray for nursery! I also just wanted to tell you I used a couple of your recipes recently and LOVE them!

Shari Tate said...

WOW...first time I've seen a resemblence to Megan....the way she is holding her head to the side...something....I see a piece of Megan in her!
YEA for nursery!!!

Celeste said...

Yah, it sure sounds like you have your hands full with that little Anney! She sounds like FUN!