Thursday, November 13, 2008

A fun tag for you ALL!!!!!!!!!!

1.Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? nope....not at all. Yesterday they were sampling some and it was disgusting!!

2. Have you ever smoked? Nope......NASTY!.

3. Do you own a gun? I don't own one myself.....but I do own a great glue gun!

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I've actually only had their hot chocolate and really didn't care for it.

5 Do you get nervous before doctor appointments. Nope.....most of the time I'm just happy to get them over with

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I only like all beef ones and they have to be grilled. None of the boiled or microwaved junk! Also, I hate the one's they hand out at carnivals or free things...those are disgusting!

7. Favorite Christmas song? All of them! I could listen to Christmas music all year long!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? i never really drank much in the morning (besides milk on my cereal) but lately Randy and I have been having a healthy energy type shake for breakfast!

9. Can you do push ups? Yep!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

11. Favorite hobby? Cooking, scrap booking, exercising, shopping

12. Do you have A.D.H.D? Some would think especially if it's time to sit down and watch tv or a movie!

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I worry about EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY!

14. Middle name? Leigh

15. Name 3 thoughts right now? I wonder how long Anney's nap will be today? How will Travis do in his baseball game tonight? What am I going to make for dinner that is quick and easy?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Dr. Pepper, my "shake" and water

17. The friend you had the longest? Briana

18. Current dislike right now? My house needs to be de-cluttered really bad before the holidays!

19. Favorite place to be? At home or on vacation with family and friends

20. How did you bring in the new year? at a family party with Randy's family!

21. Do you like to travel? I love it but I won't do it in a car. My limit is 6 hours in a car...after that it has to be by plane!

22. Name three people who will complete this? Joni, Shari and someone surprise me and do it!

23. Do you own slippers? yep, but I'd still rather wear flip flops!

24. What color shirt are you wearing? white

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope!

26. Can you whistle? Nope...my kids make fun of me that I can't!

27. Favorite color? Black, pink or brown

28. Would you be a pirate? Nope

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Normally I don't sing in the shower...most of the time I'm yelling at Anney to get out of the bathroom or close the shower curtain....

30. Favorite girl's name? Taylor, Megan and Anney

31. Favorite boys name? Randy and Travis

32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets in my pants!

33. What is the last thing that made you laugh? Megan....she makes me laugh all day long!

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I remember they were floral and my sister and I would share a bed and draw an imaginary line down the middle of the bed to "mark" our sides!

36. Do you love where you live? I do!!!

37.How many TVS do you have in your house? Two...one in our bedroom and one in our family room

38. Who is your loudest friend? If I say, she'd have to shoot me!

39. How many pets do you have? 1

41. What is your favorite book? Not much of a reader...I did read the peacegiver and I loved that.

42. What is your favorite candy? Reeses peanut butter cups or peppermint patties...all of it must be frozen though!

43. Favorite sports team? Arizona diamondbacks!

44. What were you doing at 12a.m. last night? Snoozing...probably wondering how long until Anney would be climbing out of her crib!

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I've got to get up and get going cause I'm going running and then have to hurry and get to the kids classes at school!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I better not be your loudest friend!!! Very cute & interesting... many of my answers would copy!

Gail said...

What a cute post...I learned some new things about you:). Your life sounds so similar to mine a "few' years ago! You still have way too much energy...mine's all gone!