Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Anney is Addicted to Frozen Waffles!


This little girl LOVES frozen waffles! She eats them EVERY morning for breakfast and then a couple more times a day! The funny thing about this is she can open our Heavy freezer, get a waffle out, pull up a barstool to the toaster, put it in the toaster, get the syrup out and then put it in the microwave! I sat and watched her one day do this whole process. It is hilarious! All I have to do is break the waffle into pieces and pour the syrup over it. I need to take pictures of her doing the whole thing. It's 10:30 in the morning and she just made herself a waffle! Also you have to love "daddy's cup" that she is drinking out of. I'm sure it will all over the floor shortly!
So if you ever need someone to cook you a waffle....anney would love to!

8 comments:

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

She is so STINKIN' cute!! I can't believe she can do that already!!! You better watch out....she is way to smart for her little age!

aezra noell said...

such a doll...aren't they so funny at this age with their cheesy dino smiles...as i like to call them...emmery smiles like that all the time..cracks me up. kids do the darnest things.

joni said...

How cute is this! I love that she can do it herself! Reminds me of another little girl 30 years ago!

Celeste said...

She is so adorable!

jeanna eggers said...

Hey thanks for finding me. It was fun to read through your blog. Its fun to see everyone so grown up. I cant believe you have 4 kids. Little Anney looks so much like you!!

Shari Tate said...

she never ceases to amaze......

Jana said...

I love waffles. Good to know... I'll give her a call!

Sherrie said...

This is such a cute story it made me LOL!!! It was so fun to go to lunch with you when I was in town. Your family is so sweet. You are a great Mom!!!! My kids love waffles too. I think they love eggo waffles because they can make it!!!! One of my favorite things to do is to watch my kids do things when they don't know I'm watching. Or listen to them talk to each other when they don't realize I'm listening. Have a good week!!!!