Monday, February 23, 2009

~fyi...these don't flush well down the toilet!~


this is the culprit of how randy spent his Sunday night.......taking the toilet apart and digging one of these bottles out! Sunday morning our toilet was clogged and after trying numerous things to unclog it, Randy went a got the "snake" out to see what the heck was blocking the toilet! Well after taking the whole thing apart and probably gagging of the awful smell...he pulled one of these out! Yah....these don't flush well! Who knows which one of my "angel children" flushed it down the toilet, but one of them did! After Randy showed the kids what it was, Travis says....oh yah, I saw that in the toliet! I swear kid...do you have brains? When you see one of these in the toilet please pull it out!!! The good thing is our bathroom got a very thorough deep clean last night and it sparkles now!

7 comments:

aezra noell said...

ah lovely kids...lol. soon i get to look forward to these times

Wendy Phelps said...

Ha, Ha! That is hilarious. Timmy flushed a toothbrush down Bill and Julie's toilet once and they had to go through a similar experience, except Bill had to replace the toilet because it broke when they moved it.

joni said...

I love the fact that you share this! Kids do the funniest things and we all pay for them! I am so suprise that none of them confused to it! Well, hey at least now you have a clean bathroom! Thanks for a good laugh too!

Jana said...

I was just updating my blog & checked yours. Tyson saw the picutre & said "hey, we have those". We do actually have those exact ones in our fridge right now! Thanks for the tip... I'll watch my "angels" & learn from your hardship! lol

Theresa Marie said...

LOL!!! wow.... what an experience! hee hee

Sherrie said...

I needed that laugh!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! Got love kids and the things they do!!!!!!!

lackrik said...

LOL! I'll have to make sure my kids know that. They didn't get the memo that fischer price little people baby strollers and plastic balls aren't to be flushed either.