Friday, August 21, 2009

Cute Pictures of the Kiddos........



Anney fell in love with this dog and wanted to pet it so bad....thank goodness the lady was so friendly and let her!

This is my favorite!


Such a cutie!

Travis was climbing this tree while we were waiting for Randy on the bike. I think he looks so big and grown up!


Anney

Megan and her buddy Tyson. Tyson's dad did the triathlon with Randy.


While we were watching and cheering him on this past weekend, I took some random photos of the kids.......they are so cute, I had to share them. I'm so grateful for such good kids, there are days that they push my limits and make me insane, but they are good kids and I'm proud of the choices they continue to make. They have great friends and are great examples to their friends.
Okay.....time for a baby name poll/opinion! Most of you know we are having another girl and coming up with names is the hardest thing for us! I've come up with 4 I like and would be happy with any of them (If I could get Randy to agree with one of them, I'd go for it!).....So tell me your opinion on them......If you have other suggestions, I'll take those also!
Kenadee
Marlee
Hallee
Ellie
















5 comments:

ashlash said...

hmmmm...love them all!
1. hallee
2. kenadee
3. ellie
4. marlee
that's the order of my favorites but they are all adorable!

Thomas Family said...

ELLIE is my favorite but they are all cute. :)

Anonymous said...

hmm i vote kenadee or ellie! my personal favorites!! they are all adorable and she will be so dang cute!! i am so excited!

-reagan

Becky porter said...

I vote for Marlee! that is such a cute name. Next would be Kenadee. so one of those would be great.!

Kaylee said...

I vote for Marlee. It's my favorite. Of course, in our family it would have to be Karlee. (You know us crazy matching letters Bowman family ideas) Congrats!!