Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy 77th Birthday Grandma Great!!!!!!

This past Sunday night we got together with my dad's side of the family to celebrate Grandma Weight's 77th Birthday. We had so much fun, we had cake and ice cream and just visited with everyone. My grandma is seriously the funniest lady you will every meet, she is such a HOOT! I've always been very close to her and I love being with her spending time together. We've traveled together, scrapbooked together, played games together, you name it! She is one my my heroes! She has such unconditional love for her friends and family. I'm so lucky to have her in my life and as my grandma!





These next pictures are of her leading everyone as they are singing Happy Birthday to her!









6 comments:

Kristen said...

How cute is your grandma!!! I can tell that she must deffinately be fun to be around!Gotta love Grandma's there's no one that could ever replace them!

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

I used to call my great grandma Grandma Great too!!

The Kriloff Klan said...

She still looks the same! She is so young! How fun to have her close to you! Mine is too far away!

Theresa Marie said...

Happy Birthday to your grandma!!! :)

Jamie said...

Your G-ma is so fun! I did not grow up around my G-Parents and I really feel like I missed out. What a great time!!!!