Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Ponytail and an ANNEY FUNNY!





My baby is growing up! Today I put her hair into 1 big ponytail and it all fit! It even stayed all day! She is just so stinkin' cute and fun! After I did her hair I asked her if I could take her picture and she said, "go outside!" so we went outside for some photos!
Also....last night we were saying family prayer and Megan said it and did a great job. After we finished Anney said, "anney say prayers (which she does often) so Randy helped her say her prayers, etc. Well we have been working very hard to get her to sleep in her own bed all through the night. She starts off great in her bed and sometime in the middle of the night she will climb out of her crib and will come into our bed and want to sleep with us. Well this is how the prayer went...
Dad: Help us to be nice
Anney: be nice
Dad: help us to be like Jesus
Anney: be like Jesus
dad: Help us to sleep well
Anney: sleep good
Dad: help us to sleep in our OWN BED
ANNEY: help us to sleep in DADDY's BED!
The kids and I laughed so hard! She is so stinkin smart and I'm beginning to think this is going to be a lost cause getting her out of our bed! We do love this little girl to pieces!


Back view of her cute ponytail!



8 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Meredith,

It is great to hear from you. We haven't seen you guys in forever. Your family is so cute! I'm thinking the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with your 3rd. Hope everything is going great for you!

Karen

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

That is the funniest thing ever!! I love the ponytail!! She looks so stinkin' cute!

Debbie said...

Oh that's sooo funny, what a little stinker.

Leah said...

What a cutie! I'm jealous! My little girl's hair is coming in very slowly!

Crissie said...

That is just the cutest!! I think little kids are smarter than we even realize. :)

joni said...

she is so dang cute! I love the prayer and the ponytail! What a girl!

Jana said...

Smart Anney! Your girls are adorable! Yay for ponytails!

Shari Tate said...

oh I hate to think how smart she will be as a teenager!! Maybe we should start praying for her/you now!!! LOVE HER!!