Thursday, March 26, 2009

Travis' LAST pinewood derby!!



Oh happy day! This is the last pinewood derby for Travis, he might not be as happy as me, but I'm thrilled! He really loved making his car this year. He had this great idea to use sharpies instead of paint, and he spent forever coloring and drawing on it, it actually turned out great. In fact he won for the most colorful car and most "gun like" cause Randy used little bullets as his weights. I think he got like 5th overall, but he had a great time.


look...a smile from Travis!



Kyle, Bryce, Jaxon and Travis.

The "bosses" brother nelson and brother gardner


Megan and Anney as spectators



2 comments:

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

Good job Travis!! It looks awesome!!

Jana said...

That was fun! Tyson's sitting on my lap & loves seeing people's blog pics when he noticed himself sitting next to your girls spectating. Good updates lately girl! Cute slip n slide pics & I love the dune pics! Cute family!