Monday, March 2, 2009

happy 9th birthday tay-tay!



Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Tay-tay is 9 today! 9 years ago I gave birth to this beautiful baby girl, who was always so sweet and good. She has always been such a good girl and we love having her part of our family. Here are 9 things about taylor!

1. She loves to eat at nice restaurants. She'll pick outback, olive garden, cafe rio, any day over fast food! Find by me. Her favorite food is Ribs from outback!
2. She participated in her first triathlon last summer and placed third in her age group, she can outrun any of us! I always say I need her to run with me to help pace me.
3. She loves to go to the dunes or mexico and ride her quad.
4. She loves her family, especially her sisters and she takes such good care of them.
5. She is very loyal and caring to her friends.
6. She strives to do well in everything she does. She has perfect handwriting and is such a good student.
7. She has won the outstanding citizenship award every year in school since kindergarten.
8. She loves to shop....her favorite thing to do is to go to the mall. Her favorite stores are Aeropostale, Justice, Dillards and Tilly's.
9. She hates to eat breakfast early, she prefers it about 10 a.m. in the morning.....therefore she hates to wake up early!

We love our Tay-tay and are so grateful she is part of our family. She has been such a blessing in our lives and we are so grateful to have her in our home. Thank you Taylor for always setting such a good example to your family and always choosing the right...we love you and hope you had a happy birthday.

I'll post pictures of all the birthday celebrations soon.....taylor got a digital camera for her birthday and she loves it and has taken TONS of pictures!

6 comments:

Shari Tate said...

Just like I have ALWAYS said.....Taylor is a PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL!! I love her so much! Can't wait to take you shopping and to lunch tomorrow!

joni said...

Happy Happy Birthday Taylor! You are truly awesome and I love to be around you! You are also so cool because you have a great month to have a birthday in! I have always wish though that you would of come a few days later so we could of spent our birthdays together! Glad you had a fun day! Love ya!

Rob and Jen said...

We love Taylor too!!! So glad you posted all those cute things about her. I can't believe our little "twins" (Taylor & Emmee) arrived that many years ago. Time is going by WAY too fast! I really should post a picture of the two of them together--I know they were made out of the same mold. =) Tell Taylor that we hope her b-day was the BEST EVER!!! Love ya, Taylor!

Gail said...

She sounds a lot like her mom another oldest daughter, I know:). What a cutie! I hope she had a great day! She's a smart girl...we love the ribs at Outback too.
You are such a sweet mom, Meredith, I can't believe you have a 9 year old of your own, boy am I old!

The Weights said...

I love Taylor so much! She is such a sweetie. I'm excited she is almost babysitter age!

Theresa Marie said...

She sounds like an amazing little girl and she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!