Saturday, December 12, 2009

breakfast with Santa......

This morning we had our ward breakfast with Santa. The kids each got a turn sitting on his lap and telling him what they wanted....I love to listen to there requests cause they always end up being something I've NEVER heard them talk about or something that is completely impossible or totally unrealistic!

Taylor said she wanted Jewelry....Easy!!!!







I love this picture.....Megan told him she wanted a baby swing( after all she is obsessed with all baby products and actually PICKED out our baby swing...(more on that story later!) When we got in the car to leave she said....mom I told Santa I wanted a baby swing but he thought I just meant baby...can you run back in and tell him I want a baby swing or maybe just tell him a cash register, that would be way easier! She is so cute!





Anney did NOT want to sit on his lap until she saw the big bag of candy canes and then she was TOTALLY all about sitting on his lap...She made it very clear that she wants a baby!




According to Travis is is WAY TOO old to sit on Santa's lap! He told him he wanted a football.....totally something I've never heard him say he wanted!










2 comments:

Jana said...

SOOOOOOo cute! Love your adorable kids!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats on the upcoming baby!! I didn't realize we were pregnant again at the same time! I hope all goes well!!!