Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving....warning picture OVERLOAD!


Happy Thanksgiving! Randy started the morning off with the Turkey TROT! This year he ran the 10k in 55 minutes....5minutes faster then last year! Great JOb BABE! This year like EVERY year we have our 2 Turkey dinners! We go to Randy's aunts house at 1 and then my parents around 3.....The kids LOVE it......and Randy and I eat SO dang much that we are stuffed! It was great to see everyone and we both are so lucky to have such incredible families and extended families. We truly are blessed!


The Phelps have this old slide that is really high and my kids LOVE it....Here is MEGAN

Taylor....


Oh great.....looked who climbed all the way to the top before Randy got up there to push her down! Crazy KID!


Travis STILL isn't too big for this slide....

Cousins playing on the swings

Emmee and taylor.....I swear they could be identical twins..such good friends!

Megan and kaybree


I laugh everytime I look at this picture....Sara LOVES whip cream and Megan NOT SO MUCH! Megan DOES love Pumpkin Pie...I think she told me she ate 4 pieces that day!


Sean and randy....I love sean's smile...he is hilarious


Now on to my parent's church with my mom's side of the family....Here are my 2 sisters and 2 sisters in law.....Katie, Shelby, Reagan and Olivia and Bethany!

Megan, Laynie and Whitney. Nice pose girls!


Randy and Anney

All the boys LOVE to play basketball


My dad borrowed this box hockey game and everyone LOVED it....Anney loved it so much she played everyone and wanted to play all day!


Randy gets to watch her now so she doesn't hit anyone with that stick

randy and my dad......Pretty competitive

Anney LOVES reagan......She always wants Reagan to come over and make her macaroni.


travis shooting....he's really gotten pretty good!

Of course Taylor had to practice her skills...doesn't want her brother to show her up!

Go Travis!


















2 comments:

Jana said...

So cute Mere! Happy Thanksgiving!

Crissie said...

We're glad that you make time for both sides of the family. It wouldn't be the same without you and your family. You must have been really stuffed though! :)