Saturday, December 19, 2009

Introducing....................Ellie LeAnn Ferrin


Our sweet baby girl Arrived Tuesday December 15th at 3:39 p.m. Many of you know how hard it was for us to come up with a name for this baby......I wanted to do Kennedy all along, but as it got closer and closer it just didn't seem to fit with my other kids names. About an hour before having her we were online looking at 2 syllable girl names.....Ellie had always been a favorite of ours and it just seemed to really fit. So went with it. I wanted to spell it Ellee but after spelling Anney's different, I didn't want to do it again. Anney has her name spelled wrong all the time. The funny thing is we knew from the day we found out we were pregnant that if it was a girl we were going to have her middle name be LeAnn after my Aunt LeAnn. Both Randy and I look up to admire her for so many reasons we both felt we wanted to name our baby girl after her. We are so lucky to have LeAnn in our life and we feel so honored to name our sweet baby after her. We couldn't be more happier and feel more blessed at this time. Both randy and I couldn't ask for a more special Christmas Gift. The Kids are truly in love with her....their favorite thing to do is just sit and stare at her as she is in the swing or laying on the couch. Everything went perfect for the delivery and recovery and we are all home trying to adjust to having a newborn again.....here are a few pictures from the first couple hours of her life.


We had the best nurse ever...her name was Tara and she was so cute and sweet. She really made Ellie some cute "girlie girl" things and she was so great taking care of me also. In this picture she is getting Ellie's footprints....So sweet!

First pictures of those sweet feet.


Tara took the original Baby hat they give you in the hospital and added a cute bow....Both Rand and I LOVED it!

On my way up to my room........



6 comments:

Trainer Momma said...

Meredith -- You did it again! Brought a gorgeous babe into this world! Congrats to you and your family...

Shari Tate said...

Cute blog post! She's so adorable! Glad all is well!

julz said...

She is so beautiful. Congrats

aezra noell said...

hooray! congrats to you. i didn't even know it till i read yr blog now. It didn't even occur to me that you were missing from nursery. its like well duh! baby time! im happy for you.

Thomas Family said...

She's perfect! I too LOVE the hairbow hat. :) Congratulations!!!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Congratulations!! I love her name!