Saturday, September 20, 2008

Grandma Ferrin's Birthday Week!!!

Happy 63rd Birthday Grandma Ferrin!! Grandma was out of town for her birthday so we celebrated this past week. On Sunday night Aunt Shari made yummy brownies and made the candles in the shape of a #63. Right before we were about to sing Shari told the kids to SING as LOUD as they POSSIBLY could! Travis and Spencer really got into it and were SCREAMING the Happy Birthday Song as loud as they could. It was HILARIOUS!!! After we finished screaming Chase jumped across the counter to blow out all of her candles...it was so cute! We love grandma and appreciate her always being such a good sport!

I asked each of my kids 1 thing they love about grandma Ferrin and these were their responses:

Travis: She takes me shopping on my birthday and always has yummy treats on Sunday night.
Taylor: She makes Sunday nights SUPER fun and she sets a good example.
Megan: She's nice and really pretty
Anney: Would say....she lets me DESTROY her house and doesn't get mad at me like my mommy does!!






On Friday we went to lunch for her birthday and my Sister In Law's Julie's birthday. We went to Red Robin and had a great time!





Happy Birthday Grandma Ferrin.....we love you and appreciate all you do for us! Thanks for always "being" there for us and making us laugh everyday with you! We truly do LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!!

4 comments:

mattis0n said...

Wow Grandma Ferrin is getting so old (he he) she still looks as great as ever!! Happy Birthday!

Patty's Place said...

Mere - Your site is awesome!! I am so excited to see everyone else in the ward's too. Patty

linznkidz said...

red robin hu? that must be the typical bday place to go...especially if you have lots of kids with you!! :-) the pix are cute of you guys... whitney is looking at them with me and she said - awww no fair...they got to go to red robin!! love you guys :-)

Melody said...

I love that awesome lady too. Happy Birthday, Auntie Di! :) It's great to see all you Ferrin girls together. I'm starting to get into this blogging thing now-- it's fun to keep in touch!