Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Busy Busy weekend!!!

Friday night I suprised Randy with a fun over night getaway!! I sent him an email about 3 oclock asking him if he wanted to go with me this weekend to the diamondback game, then to a resort and then shopping and fun all day on Saturday. Of course he replied heck ya and was thrilled! We had such a good time. The game was a great game, the hotel was nice and Saturday morning we went to TC Eggingtons for breakfast! If you've never been there....GO!! It is so good. We went shopping after that and went to The Scottsdale Running Company to get Randy some new running shoes for his new found love of running! Like I said we had a great time and had so much fun together~

Saturday night we had our ward swim party at Brimhall Pool so that was a ton of fun for the kids!

This is what our sweet Anney looks like after almost every meal! She is such a messy eater. She's never once let us feed her so she looks like this all the time! As you can tell, she loves it and doesn't care. This meal was ramen noodles, Trix yogurt and strawberries!






we did a HUGE remodel the end of last summer which included a brand new kitchen. Well the backsplash is all that was needed to complete it. Randy and I never could really decide or know what we wanted. This past weekend we went over to Arizona Tile and they had just redid a section of their showroom with this new backsplash. We both fell in love with it and bought it that day. Randy has been working on it quite a bit, we have the other side of the kitchen to finish and then we will grout it and put an enhancer on it that will make it a little darker and have a shine. so when it's complete, I'll post the finished product!



Have a great week everyone! Today was the first day of dance for Megan and Taylor and tomorrow megan starts preschool!!!

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Wow - totally love your kitchen! What a project, though, huh? Sounds like you had a fun weekend too - I'm a tad jealous . . . :)

Jana said...

The kitchen looks beautiful! Glad you had a fun weekend! I'm excited for preschool and I know Tyson can't wait!

joni said...

I love all the work you have done in your kitchen it must be nice to have it all done! Love your weekend getaway! Good for you guys! Love ya!

lackrik said...

I love it!!! Great job!

Sherrie said...

What a fun getaway. I think they are must in a marriage. Love your kitchen. I can't believe how grown up your baby is!!!!!!