Monday, September 15, 2008

{Ward Campout}

This past weekend our ward headed up to Kinder Springs for our ward Campout. We had such a great time and had 26 families there! That is awesome and such a great turnout. Everyone had SO much fun and the weather was AWESOME! My kids loved sleeping in a tent. Since we bought our toyhauler almost 2 years ago, we haven't slept in a tent, so this was a HUGE treat to them! We even had to buy a tent for this campout! We got there about 5 p.m. on Friday night and got our RIBS started right away so we could eat soon. They were delicious. Randy cooked them in his new outdoor cooker and they were so moist and tender! On Saturday we had so much fun just hanging out and playing tons of games! The favorite was TUG of War with the men and the kids LOVED the bubble blowing and water balloon contests!

Here are some fun pictures......

5 comments:

Shari Tate said...

I love ward campouts!
Looks like yours was a success.... I thinking we need to scrapbook.... but WHEN???? I'm not sure when my next weekend or Friday night is even OPEN!

The Kriloff Klan said...

Looks like soooo much fun! Sean just said asked me last night when our ward campout is! Everyone has changed so much!

Jana said...

Such cute pics Mere!!!

The Slider Family said...

Hey Meredith! Holy cows! It was so good to hear from you. You are absolutely darling and you have an adorable family. So cute! It looks like things are going well for you. I will definitely be checking up on you. See ya girl!

The Scott's said...

Hey! So I found you. You are definately a good blogger. Your background is cute and festive too. Well slowly, but surely I'll figure it out. Thanks for the inspiration. Your family is so cute, but I love Taylor the most. ;)