Saturday, April 4, 2009

12 YEARS Of PURE BLISS!


I know some of you are probably laughing at my title, but I would be lying if I didn't say these past 12 years have been pure bliss! Today is our 12th Anniversary and I couldn't be happier with the man I chose to marry and be the father of my children. He is the greatest thing ever, we are so happy and so in love! Here are some recent fun pictures!

We went to Chicago last year for our anniversary....this was taken in front of Wrigley Field.



Part of our trip included Miller Park in Milwaukee!






This is at a Chicago White Sox Game. We went to 3 different stadiums in 3 days! Some think we are crazy, but it really is our favorite thing to do. We joke and say we want to of visited all of the baseball stadiums before we die! We've actually seen most of the West Coast ....we just need to hit the East Coast. We are hoping New York is our next trip!

Randy and I participated in the Ragnar Relay. Along with 12 others we ran from Prescott to Phoenix. (204 miles!) We had a great time training together and being with each other. Randy has continued to keep running, and me not so much!

We have 4 beautiful children together and I am so grateful for the wonderful father he is to our kids, he is their best friend!


Thanks babe for 12 wonderful years, you are the best and I love you!

Here are 12 things I love about him:
1. He is my best friend
2. Our Date nights.....we've always been so good about weekly sometimes twice a week date nights)
3. Vacations together....we go somewhere at LEAST 4 times a year.......our next one is HAWAII!
4. His ability to fix anything and build anything.....
5. Watching and going to Baseball games together..
6. He works so hard to provide for our family.
7. His ability to teach me and our children the gospel...
8. His example of Christ Like Service
9. His SMILE
10. His CALFS and ARMS!
11. His ability to never give up....once he committs to something, he gives 110%
12. The last 12 years.......thanks babe for everything...I love you!




4 comments:

joni said...

So much fun and so cute! I love your post! I can't believe it has been 12 years where does time fly! Randy is a great guy, but I truly believe he is bless to have such an awesome wife too! Congratulations on 12 great years! May you have an eternity of great years, since I know you will! Love you both!

julz said...

I am glad you are so happy. 12 years is a long time I hope you continue to work at it and grow together.

Jana said...

Happy 12 years of Bliss! You guys are a couple (& a family) to look up to and admire. Cute pics!

aezra noell said...

Happy 12 yrs to you, Mere! that is awesome!