Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cousin Daniel's Setting Apart

Last Night was Daniel's setting apart. It was really good......I have no doubt he will be an incredible missionary, he is so ready to go. Pres. Thornock gave him a great blessing and explained the "mantel" as missionary wears for the next two years. I know my kids listened quite a bit and were really impressed. We are excited for Daniel and his family these next two years. Good Luck Daniel!

Zack, shari, daniel and Sean

Oh these girls are so cute! They are so tender hearted and will miss Daniel so much. They were pretty emotional and they love him so much. I'm sure he will get lots of pictures and nice letters from them!


Daniel and President Thornock


We called this the "crying couch" These girls cried so hard the whole night. At one point my Brother In Law had to come tell them that it is "OKAY" Daniel is NOT DYING and you will see him again. "this is supposed to be a happy thing not a sad thing!" Poor things. You'll notice Taylor is fine. She told me "mom, I"m so used to my uncles leaving on their missions and I know Daniel will be happy and have a fun time!" guess me having three brothers serve missions in the last 7 years has helped!


Happy Boy ready to serve!


cousin Ashlee and Anney




















No comments: