Tuesday, April 7, 2009

An American Girl Party!


Megan got invited to my grandma weight's home today for an American girl tea Party! Megan had to bring her American girl doll and make sure she was dressed all cute for the party. My grandma had some other girls there also that love American dolls and she put on the funnest party. Megan had a great time. For those of you who don't know, my grandma LOVES dolls and especially American girls. In fact my aunt gave my grandma her own doll for Christmas this past year and she loved it. She carried it around all day like Megan carries around her baby dolls. When Megan got to the party my grandma had her go to the backyard and she had it all set up like a tea party. It was so cute...she had all kinds of finger foods and yummy things to eat and drink. After the tea party they watched an American Girl movie and Megan LOVED it. My grandma is amazing and loves her grand kids and great-grand kids so much. I'm so grateful that she has such a neat relationship with me and my kids, she is so special and fun!








All the American Girls lined up on the bench!



No comments: