Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Luck Elder Tate!


Our family (minus our daddy) with Elder TATE!


Bill and Julie and their family

I don't' know what we were laughing about but something sure was funny. I love anney and megan's expressions!


Rob and Jen and their kids


Tommy and Anney.

Grandpa and Grandma with the first grandson entering the mission field!


The whole gang!


Bye Bye grandpa, thanks for everything!


Anney ran up to Daniel and said Bye Bye Daniel as she was patting him on the back. It was so stinkin cute.


Travis (with a black eye from baseball) and Daniel.


Taylor KNEW Aunt Shari needed a hug! Taylor is always good for a hug, she's awesome!


One last hug from the crying girls! I think they will be okay!


Good Luck Elder Tate and we will see you in 2 years!











2 comments:

Shari Tate said...

ok I'm turning my computer off for the night...reading your post almost made me cry again!! What a great post....love it!

Jana said...

I have to say I don't know him at but all those posts kept me holding back tears! What a neat time. Good luck!