Thursday, October 15, 2009

F.H.E. at the Park!


For F.H.E. we met at the park with my family. We had so much fun. We ate sub sandwiches, played basketball and football, had a team building activity, and played leap frog. We get together once a month and this time we chose to do it at the park because the weather is so nice.
Anney LOVES the baby swings....Grandpa and Aunt Reagan pushed her for hours.


Great idea huh...did you ever think to double up on the baby swings. Here is Anney with my cute niece Gracie.....


I promise Travis really had a great time...he just hates having his picture taken!


Anney and her Cheesy Smile!


"team building" activity...Everyone gets in a circle, crosses hands and then tries to untangle themselves.


Grandpa played leapfrog with Gracie, Olivia, Anney and Megan.




3 comments:

Jana said...

Cute Mere! Hey did you know those swings are made to do that but it works better when they are back to back in the swings with legs holes for both? :) I used to teach preschool!

Fullerton Family said...

I never knew that tip!!^^ Could come in handy!

Your kids are so dang cute!

Trainer Momma said...

So many blondies! I love it... How are you feeling? The count down has begun I'm sure... It sure was great seeing you a few weeks ago.