Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some People are Happy to be Student Of The MONTH!

So Megan came home from School today ACTING like she was excited because she won Student of The Month in her classroom.....She was so proud holding her certificate, her "my child was student of the month" bumper sticker and her coupon for a free kids meal at Chick-Fil-A. Megan was the most excited about the bumper sticker and couldn't WAIT until she could put it on the suburban.......well I had to intervene and say...HECK NO...that is NOT going on my CAR! She looked at me like she was the first kid EVER to have a bumper sticker like this and wouldn't I be SO proud to have it on my car...UM NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I told her to feel free to put it on any folder, binder, etc. Well a few hours later I find it STUCK to my HUTCH in my dining ROOM....Luckily I got it off..and the poor thing went to the trash!

Anyways...fast forward a 1/2 hour later when Travis comes home and he's like...Megan what the heck was your problem today? I guess he saw her in the hallway crying hysterically cause she DID NOT want her picture taken with the other students in the school who were also student of the month....but more so SHE DID NOT want her picture taken with the principal!!!!!!!! So sorry Mrs. Edman, I guess my kindergartner isn't a huge fan of yours YET!

No comments: