Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Phoenix ZOO!


Yesterday we kicked off our first day of fall break by going to the Phoenix ZOO. Randy took the day off work and came along....It was WONDERFUL having him there. He carried Anney around most of the zoo and if he wasn't carrying Anney, he was pushing Megan and Anney in the stroller. The kids had a great time and LOVED seeing all the animals. If you ask Anney what animals she saw, she can name all of them and the sound each one makes. What a fun day!


The giraffes.....pretty obvious!

I love this picture of Anney's face...She didn't want me to take her picture!


how Anney spent most of the day!

She is counting the zebras...


Petting Zoo!



cute Picture!


Megan


The famous cactus slide...obviously it's a little quick at the end and this is Anney's outcome!


The End of the day....we were in seeing the monkeys and the kids were hot and tired!









3 comments:

Jana said...

Good job posting so fast Mere! You got to see a lot more A LOT QUICKER than our big bunch did but I missed ya! It's a good thing Anney is so darn light so Randy's job wasn't so bad holding her! Tyson loved seeing the photos of the same places we were JUST at!

MaryAnn said...

What cute kids you have Meredith! And what a fun day you must've had. I miss going to the zoo with my kids - think my teenagers would go for a trip to the zoo again?!? Anyway, just wanted to let you know I enjoy your posts and seeing your cute family!

aezra noell said...

ouu how fun. and I bet the weather was enjoyable. at least in comparison to august. yuck!