Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What A Random DAY!!!!!!


I PROMISE I don't' dress my kids like this daily! Today was NERD day at school...taylor LOVED getting dressed up for today. She spent an hour last night perfecting her outfit....She was SHOCKED we didn't have any suspenders....(I laughed so hard) So she came up with BELTS as her suspenders! I was proud of her for coming up with her outfit all on her own....As a side note Megan had NO desire to dress up.....She thought that was such a dumb idea! Two different kids..that's for sure!


Travis left for Science Camp this morning....he was so excited to go! I'm sure they are having a great time and hopefully they aren't freezing!

We got to watch baby Jaxon today.....Anney was in heaven! She loves him and always says......."baby Jaxon is SOOOOO cute!" She wanted to hold him so bad, when I let her she said..."mom, take a picture!" I've trained my kids well!




We had our ward trunk or treat tonight....it has been really cold today so we had to revamp our Halloween costumes...our little ballerina ended up with tights, socks, tennis shoes, long sleeve shirt and a warm sweater! She doesn't look much like a ballerina. She is so proud of this Superman bucket, it cracks me up!



No comments: