Monday, August 25, 2008

weekend happenings......

This little girl gave her first talk in Primary Yesterday. She did such a good job. Her talk was called I will show my faith in Jesus Christ by being baptized and confirmed. She spoke nice and loud and was so excited. She asks me every Sunday if she gets to "do something" in primary. She is such a fun little girl with such a fun personality. She is hilarious!

Travis and Taylor are teaching Anney how to blow really loud in their hands.....She's figured it out and LOVES to do it. Just what yo u want your 16 month old doing!
Such cute sisters. Taylor is so good with Anney....she loves her to death!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

Your kids are so extremely cute!!

I was so upset that I didn't get to hear Megan's talk....Calvin was having his major melt down right then..so I missed it, but heard she did a great job!! Thanks Megan for being such a good girl and example to the other kids in primary!! We love you so much!

Theresa Marie said...

LOVE to see those cutie pies in photos!!! Adorable!

Shari Tate said...

Such cute girls!!
Did you show them the baby turtles I posted on my blog?

The Whatcott Fam said...

Hi Meredith! I'm loving reading yours and Shari's blogs...I'm glad I can keep up with a few of you Ferrins now! You have such a cute family!

Cindy (Phelps) Whatcott

Marilyn said...

Your kids have the CUTEST smiles!