Thursday, August 14, 2008

Travis Receives his Bear Award!





Tonight was pack meeting and Travis received his bear award......He has worked really hard this summer and received lots of awards, belt loops and arrows tonight. He received the archery,BB shooting, flag football, marbles, art and swimming belt loops and then his Bear Award. For Pack Meeting our ward had the Order of The Arrow guys come present the awards....they were amazing! The kids LOVED watching them and their presentation. The picture of us with our mouths open is us roaring like a bear....so FUNNY! Congrats Travis, Keep up the great work!


3 comments:

Shari Tate said...

Good Job Travis!

You are on track...right where you should be in scouts!
I just got home from holding 11 Eagle Board of Reviews! It's exciting to see the nephews earning the scout awards!

Jana said...

Go Travis!

Jamie said...

Way to go Travis!! All this scout stuff sounds like a gibberish to me but since my 8 yr old is starting scouts and my husband just got called as Scout Master. I think I am going to get some quick lessons in scout lingo