Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OLD NAVY JEANS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

K....I saw this on a friend's blog....so I'm passing on the savings to you. I plan to go check it out for myself........If you need jeans, it's a great deal!

Also, Dillards has an extra 40% off their clearance through the weekend.....you can bet I'll be there!! Dillards is my favorite store!

Have a great day everyone!

Old Navy Denim Event, 8/23 ONLY!
Old Navy mens and womens jeans will be $12 and kids jeans will be $7. Limit 3 pairs per customer. IN-STORE ONLY.

$12 jeans include:
Womens jeans folded on the wall regularly $29.50 – The Diva, The Girlfriend, The Sweetheart

Mens jeans folded on the wall regularly $29.50 – Straight (regular), Bootcut, Painter, Loose

$7 jeans include:
Girls jeans folded on the wall regularly $19.50 – The Girlfriend, The Darling
Boys jeans folded on the wall regularly $19.50 – Bootcut, Loose, Regular, Painter

3 comments:

joni said...

This is a way awesome deal, wish I had money to go and get some!

Theresa Marie said...

I have seen this on commercials! WAY awesome deal if you need jeans!

MaryAnn said...

Okay,Mere - you've got all sorts of fun stuff here - recipes, great deals, etc! Glad you said hi - I'll be checkin' in on you regularly! Oh, and congrats on the triathon! You guys are amazing!