Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We survived the TRIATHLON!!!!!!!!!!



Well we completed the triathlon! This past Saturday Randy and I and Travis and Taylor all completed our first triathlon. We all did great and we had so much fun. We decided about 3 weeks ago that we would do this triathlon so we worked really hard these past few weeks. Randy's 2 other brothers, their wives and their kids all did the triathlon also. The kids had so much fun being and competing with their cousins.

The kids distances were....175 yard swim, 4 mile bike and 1 mile run
The adults distances were...625 yards swim, 12.3 mile bike and 3.5 mile run.

We are so proud of our kids and our family that we were able to do this. We are looking forward to doing one in december in Anthem Arizona so if any of you would like to join us...let me know and I'll get ya the details!

Here are some photos of the event....over 470 pictures were taken....so i'll add another slide show as soon as I get through them!


<




















<

4 comments:

Bryce & Nicole said...

How fun! Can I do the kids race? I did a couple growing up and had so much fun! That would be great for Bryce and I to do!

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

Congrats! Looks like you guys had fun! Travis and Taylor looked like they had a great time! What a great accomplishment for them.

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

That is so great Meredith! You guys all look like you had a fun time together. We want to be like you guys when we grow up!!

lackrik said...

That is SO AWESOME!!! Great job guys!!! I'm totally impressed!